Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
This is a fairly fun fight. The most important aspect to survival here is Arcane resistance. You are going to take a ton of Arcane damage, this mob has three different AE's, all of which deal Arcane damage plus some other effect. I recommend going with 14k+ for your resists to that damage type...
02-14-2010, 08:13 AM by Sude
Author:
Users:
The Scavanator is very similar to Xilaxis the Explorer...if he had adds and a mem-wipe. With Scavanator it is gonna be tricky to get a full strat down because you only have one attempt to try to kill him. You will need a good spot to pull this guy because he does have a target knockback. One popu...
02-14-2010, 08:12 AM by EQ-Raiders
Author:
Users:
This named comes with 3 types of ae's from what I can tell. They all seem to be dots that should be cured, and a frontal that if you get in front and are squishy you might get splat. All ae's I would recomment being at least 9 meters away when they go off. They are all ranged based. First ae Se...
02-14-2010, 08:11 AM by Galvin
Author:
Users:
This mob is very simple. When you first enter you will more than likely run down the ramp and agro the whole room and go wtf. Then you will most likely try to range pull and and once again agro the whole room, and again say wtf. the trick to this mob is simple if you tab target up you will s...
02-14-2010, 08:07 AM by Galvin
Author:
Users:
Now, most raid guilds will have either Two Groups on Toxxulia and Two groups on Vuulan or they will put three healers into one group with a Dirge and Two Tanks. Either way works well but will more than likely depend on your DPS and how fast you can kill Vuulan. The strategy remains the same no mat...
02-05-2010, 09:20 AM by Khatiru
Author:
Users:
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast