Vernox The Insatiable
by Galvin
This named comes with 3 types of ae's from what I can tell. They all seem to be dots that should be cured, and a frontal that if you get in front and are squishy you might get splat. All ae's I would recomment being at least 9 meters away when they go off. They are all ranged based.

First ae Septic Breath I have it on a 40 sec timer. Could be off. This is a poison dot. Damage is ranged based so squishys joust out. Cure dot

Second ae Steely Talons again have it on a 40 sec timer. This is a slashing ae' Damage is ranged based. 9 meters away or go splat is squishy. Cure dot.

Third ae Whirling Fury again have it on a 40 sec timer. This ae is disease. Damage is ranged based. P meters away. Cure dot.
1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Grrrrrl thanked for this post
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
EQ-Raiders 10-19-2010, 05:04 AM

Edited difficulty to keep strategy current.

Twisted_Mentat 05-06-2010, 11:43 PM

dots are uncurable, heal through em (same goes for 90% of the timerable ae's in Sentinel's Fate).
squishy mele joust steely talons.

EQ-Raiders 03-21-2010, 10:44 PM

You have been given credit Galvin, you should be able to make changes to this thread if you need.

03-10-2010, 09:47 AM

Yeah, its by line of sight. Either mob doesnt really do anything too rough to not be able to tank them both anyways IMO.

Galvin 03-10-2010, 05:11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by eq2zone View Post
You can pull the Rage Imbued Raptor without pulling the named. I dont know if that is what you meant in your post. The Raptor and the Named circle the center platform opposite of eachother so you can pull the raptor when the named is on the other side of glass dome. These two mobs are based on line of sight. If you fight the raptor out of view of the named then the named will not aggro.

Yeah your probably right, we one pulled him so when we got the add just figured they came together

Ratings
Submitter Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Ratings