Frozen Statue of the Ice Maiden
by Mindeen
Frozen Statue of the Ice Maiden

Upon entering her room you will see her as a frozen statue in the middle of the room. Clicking her will begin the encounter.

Adds

Four adds will pop at the beginning, and each time you kill one another spawns. The Frozen Statue can't actually be damaged directly, but as you kill each add she takes large amounts of damage from their deaths.

Turning on her

Continue to kill adds until her health is below 10%, at this point the death of the adds will no longer damage her and you can turn on her and kill her since she is no longer immune to damage from the raid force.
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
GreenmistEQ 12-16-2010, 04:20 PM

From what we've experienced, the adds can't be hit with AEs, only single target damage. Whenever I cast any of my AEs during the fight, I receive "No targets in range". Same for my wife, an AE-happy 'lock =)

Mindeen 05-31-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by eq2zone View Post
100x100 thumbnail?

Good info to know, you rock Mindeen!
Usually at work when I post so no access to SS.

Twisted_Mentat 05-27-2010, 10:01 PM

Pretty much as mindeen said. Couple of Clarifications.
She's only triggerable after Hoarfrost is dead.
2 adds spawn for every one killed. but until maiden is at 10% killing adds is the ONLY way to hurt her. Pick a main assist and either burn them down one at a time, or go crazy with the ae's then finish off low hp adds with single target damage.
At 10% swap to single target burn on the maiden and she'll drop, dont AE down more adds or there's a chance your tank could get overwhelmed (aggrowise more than anything else, healers getting hit is never apreciated ). Don't remember killing the adds after the kill so i #think# they de-spawn.

EQ-Raiders 05-27-2010, 09:01 PM

100x100 thumbnail?

Good info to know, you rock Mindeen!

Ratings
Submitter Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Ratings