Lieutenant Klaatuus + Challenge Mode
by Sanction
This is your basic DPS check fight.

50 seconds into the fight a group of adds will spawn that must be killed. Each one will cast the multi-strike AoE about 10 seconds after spawning so use group death prevents or AoE blocks. Following groups of adds will come a minute and half apart.

There are two curse abilities cast by the name, one to be cured.

Tactical Malaise is the one to be cured, if it isn't or the person dies with it on everyone in raid will be hit with Lethal Consequence.

Tactical Subversion is the one you DO NOT want to cure, if it is cured it will be raid wipe. However if the person dies with it on everyone will be hit with Tactical Subversion. If this happens it might not be a wipe as Subversion is only a short duration low damage/power-drain DoT which can be healed through.

---------------
Challenge Mode
---------------

The only difference in challenge mode is the addition of a small totem that will spawn on a random raid member. This totem must be moved right away across the room from the namer, I would say at least 50 meters. If the totem is not moved there will be a red message about Klaatuus being empowered and he will heal to full. Even if the totem spawns far away it must still be moved a little bit or the effect happens.
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Demilitch 10-12-2012, 08:23 PM

We could not find a message anywhere. Also, he timer seems closer to 5 seconds than 8.

jamman1969 10-12-2012, 06:48 PM

Does anyone know if there is any callout (I couldn't find any) for the totem spawning? It is unnamed, so not sure if there is any way to know when it will be spawning.

Also ... how long do you actually have to move it? 5 - 8 seconds seems about what we observed.

Demilitch 10-12-2012, 12:49 AM

LOL, we have the totem spawn after the fail text comes up. The timing and distance required for the totem is tarded.

Sanction 07-25-2012, 03:42 PM

Challenge mode updated and changed the add spawn information as I believe they are timed based. However the times I have down are only off of one fight so if anyone gets something different let me know.

Sanction 07-18-2012, 03:25 PM

The only difference on CM is the addition of a little totem that spawns on a random raid member. The totem needs to be moved a good ways away from the name or he gets buffed up significantly. I'm going to try and get as many CM fights updated for Drunder next week when the item updates go live and my guild starts running the zones again =).

Ratings
Submitter Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Ratings