Master of the Guard
by eq2x_sam
Pull Master of the Gaurd where you please and have a second spot set where your raid can move between.

The fight will be pretty simple at the start, just burn the add when it spawns or it will cast Keening Wail on the raid and stun everyone.

Once Master reaches 30% there will be the message "The ground shakes as a massive rift grows into an ominous crystal!". Just move between your two set points everytime this red message comes up about every 25 seconds.
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Galileo 10-02-2012, 06:43 PM

Crushing blow goes to the target (tank) and doesn't allow offensive spells.
The jousting is at 35%.
There are 2 adds.

dedith 09-21-2012, 01:51 PM

While we fought him last night. Tremerous Stomp supposedly does more damage the closer your are. However, it didn't seem to do much to players. Some warders ate it a few times though. It was likely group wards eating the damage, but I rarely got hurt from it when I didn't back off a little.

EQ-Raiders 09-20-2012, 05:06 AM

thanks for the status amount update

yuankhan 09-20-2012, 02:08 AM

We had the tank pull it to the center of the circle and had everyone on the outer ring just joust back and forth in a semi circle depending on where the rocks were falling.

(Received 19,044 status @92 in a level 90 guild.)

Imperore 09-19-2012, 03:39 PM

We pulled him down to the bottom of the ramp. Tanked in the bottom corner of the ramp and jousted to the middle between the ramps. This gave a bit more space to move around. And if I remember right, he starts the jousting at 35%.

Ratings
Submitter Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Ratings