Construct of Souls
by EQ-Raiders
More information is needed.
0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
tamorus 08-20-2013, 02:31 PM

Annoying but simple fight....once you move correctly, this fight is all about avoiding his floor AE's (Red = Massive HP, Blue = Massive Power Drain). A full guild should be able to stand on his ae's and smash him dead using DG, AC and group heals alone. If you say, want to two group him, do the below, but it can be an annoying learning curve from having another 12 people there...

1. Pull him just inside the main tunnel, tank facing the tunnel back to the pool area you swam up to to.

2. Red text...run through the mob and keep going until your groups are able to get away from the red...blue is of minimal concern if you have a coercer, if not kite back from that too.

3. Every red/blue, pull the mob back so all toons are out of the ae's and kill it fast OR

4. If you have exceptionally good healers/Coercer/Illy stand there and kick its ass.

P.S There is a spell that goes on one person...I think an incurable curse that causes massive damage to one group/raid member...direct heal or group heals can negate that depending on your setup.

Just my 2 cents...Hope it may help someone

Nijea 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Drakknar View Post
I am having an issue during this fight, on my Bruiser I get continually cursed throughout the fight, even when I am laying on the floor dead. Does anyone know what causes the curse? I spend most of the fight sucking up heals due to the curse, but mostly I die 10 to 12 times during the fight due to the curse.
I recently started to have this issue as well, i would get cursed just about every time i got rezzed, this bug (if it is such) started happening after Sunday 02/09 when i solo tanked it, b/c Ive hadnt had this problem since the xpac came out

Drakknar 02-14-2013, 01:18 PM

I am having an issue during this fight, on my Bruiser I get continually cursed throughout the fight, even when I am laying on the floor dead. Does anyone know what causes the curse? I spend most of the fight sucking up heals due to the curse, but mostly I die 10 to 12 times during the fight due to the curse.

Zeezee 11-29-2012, 09:00 PM

there is a buff that goes on people as the fight begins so that you may move while casting. We just danced him from one side of a hallway to the other making sure we kept people out of both the blue and red rings. If was very simple and easy.

aquareflections 11-24-2012, 05:47 PM

To avoid the massive hit and power drain, wait for the red circle to be placed on the floor. As soon as the blue one appears, joust to avoid both hits. Waiting allows both ring to appear nearly on top of each other and makes for more open ground to joust onto.

Ratings
Submitter Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Rating
Is this strategy helpful?:
User Ratings